Simple and Frugal Homemaking: Using Mini Wash Cloths


    I started doing this last year where I use old rags and towels and cut them up really small. I have always hated reusing wash rags multiple times and have used paper towels mostly. I know rags clean better and are better for the environment to not waste. So I was so excited when I got the idea to cut up old rags and towels to make mini rags and washcloths. I use the mini wash cloths as many times as I want and then throw them in the wash when they get gross. They take up less space and even if I only use it once and then wash it isn't a big deal. I have a small pile under my sink and grab one whenever I need to wipe up the counters. I use a lot less paper towels than I used to.




Just a quick tip to make cleaning a little easier for you!








 

Comments

Popular Posts