Clean Book Recommendations Master List

I am always looking for good book recommendations. Recently I was so frustrated when I picked 3 books in a row that had some major language within the first few minutes. I understand it is more common and I am always looking for books that intrigue me but also don’t cuss like a sailor or show me way too much in their bedroom. To each their own. So I got a few recommendations recently but wanted to share some good finds. Also I don’t remember every little detail (mostly because I listen to audiobooks while cooking, breaking up kids fights and so forth) so don’t come at me if I missed something in a book I recommend.




So here is a big list of some that I have read that I really like:

It Started With Goodbye 
The Cul-De-Sac War
Very Sincerely Yours
Meet Me in the Margins
The Woman They Could Not Silence
The Therapist by BA Paris (I like this author for thrillers)
The Cheat Sheet by Sarah Adams (loved this author and binged a ton of hers)
The Match
The Temporary Roomie
The Cactus
The Accidental Beauty Queen
The Waitress by Nina Manning (like this author for psychological thrillers)
Queen Bee
The Family Next Door
The Mother-In-Law
Dear Wife
My Lady Jane
The Doctor and the Midwife
The Heavens are Open
Better Than the Movies
The Night Swim
The Anatomy of Peace
The Faithful Spy
When Stars are Scattered
The Happiness Project
What Happened to You?
Wildly Optimistic
The Book of Lost Names
I Must Betray You
An Invisible Thread
Between Shades of Gray
Bridge to Terabithia
Hiding Place-my favorite book

Also some accounts I have found that help are @everydayreading and @inmybookclubera

One other thing is I try to keep a record in my @goodreads account and rate all the books I read. It actually helps to recommend or not certain books. 

Please share any great books you have read recently.

Comments

Popular Posts