The Chewiest Chocolate Chip Cookies

Our family’s go to chocolate chip cook recipe from my sister in law Missy @gypsymagpie.


When I first came into the family I got a family cookbook. It has been without a doubt one of my favorite cookbooks and this page is more than a little loved. I actually put little numbers by the ingredients to tell me the order of how to put them in the bowl. I have a system of doing the shortening and margarine then mixing, then the other wet ingredients, then mix, the soda and salt, mix and then the flour. This recipe is nothing fancy or crazy but they are delicious! Also it makes 3-4 dozen cookies so they are great for doing enough for a large party, take some to a neighbor, or save some for later.



My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies:
2/3 C shortening
2/3 C margarine
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 C sugar
1 C brown sugar, packed
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 C flour
Chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Cream together wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients. Spoon cookie dough on sprayed pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes.




Comments

Popular Posts