Master List of Quick and Easy Dinners



I like to meal plan once a week and get groceries ordered for pickup the next day. I go through my calendar that week and see what things we have planned. I try to block out Friday for date night first. We usually eat out and the kids have a simple meal like frozen pizza, mac and cheese, or we pick up something for them. Then I look at which days I have more time or less. This usually depends on if the kids have sports practices, church activities, or other fun stuff. I plan more elaborate meals for the days I have more time and simple stuff for the busy days. I tend to do breakfast once a week. Not sure where it started but I mix it up and it is my easy but also can be more elaborate based on my schedule. I am always trying to think of those super, simple dinners with not too many ingredients that I know I will have on hand. This has also helped in times when the day gets away from us and plans change. Maybe I had a meal planned but I get sick or the kids need more help with somethings or...I just don't want to do much. Hopefully this list helps you meal plan or when you are in a bind and need something quick.

French Toast

Pancakes

Waffles

Breakfast Burritos

Crepes

Breakfast Quesadillas

Egg Scramble

Big Sub Sandwich

Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Spaghetti

Chicken Alfredo

Sausage Pasta

Pepperoni Pasta Salad

Pesto Pasta

Stroganoff

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

Grilled Cheese

Chicken Caesar Salad

Teriyaki Rice Bowls

Lettuce Wraps

Fajitas

Tacos

Crunch Wrap Supreme

Burritos

Chicken Burrito Bowls

Chicken Enchiladas

Pita Pizzas

Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Potatoes

Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan

Salsa Verde Chicken

Boneless BBQ Pork Ribs

Stir-Fry

Chicken and Ham Fried Rice

I have more ideas on my Pinterest but I wanted to keep this list super simple. Hope you find some ideas for feeding your family.




Comments

Popular Posts