Tie Onesie



These are really easy also. As you will find most of my stuff is. I just got a 2 dollar onesie from Walmart to try this out. I got some long sleeve Gerber ones that I think will look really cute for an older child which should be fun though.

What you will need:
-onesie
-fabric only a small scrap
-wonder under (mine was called Heat n Bond)
-iron and ironing board

Start by attaching the fabric to the bonding interfacing. Bond them together by using an iron and then gliding off so as not to create creases or wrinkles. Be careful and cut out before so you do not bond the interfacing to your iron!!!
Then cut out the shape that you want. I just made an outline with paper for the tie so that I wouldn't mess up. Also the Cricut machine by Provo craft can cut out items too.
Then peel off the back and place on onesie. You can then steam with iron to set in place. It is seriously that easy.

I know some people like to add embellishments and sew around the sides or use embroidery thread so get creative. This is just the basic so you can go from there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts